Why Alternative Cancer Treatment

After a cancer diagnosis & before choosing any conventional treatment

— chemo, radiation, surgery — ask your oncologist two basic questions

by Healing Cancer Naturally © 2013 Copyright Notice.

Note: The first thing to make sure is to find out if you truly have cancer, see Cancer overdiagnosis and overtreatment: misdiagnoses abound.

Dr. Michael D Farley ND[1] has this piece of brilliant advice[2] for "patients" newly diagnosed with cancer and who hesitate which option to choose — particularly if there is much pressure put upon them to follow the conventional route of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and/or surgery. Dr. Farley advises such patients to ask their oncologist(s) the following two basic questions.

  1. Can you show me studies proving that the therapy you are recommending (be it chemotherapy, radiation and/or surgery) will improve the quality of my life?
  2. Can you give me any study or studies that show(s) that with the therapy you are recommending I am going to live longer than if I did nothing?

Neither type of study exists.

Knowing that conventional doctors typically pride themselves on practising evidence- and science-based medicine, the fact that there are no scientific studies showing benefit and superiority over no treatment at all of conventional cancer treatments in the two areas of greatest interest to anyone diagnosed with a disease basically considered fatal (i.e. quality of life and survival), again goes to show that the "emperor" (orthodox cancer treatment) has few if any clothes.

Dr. Farley finishes by advising: "If your oncologists can't provide documentation — why stay?"

Incidentally, many of the cancer patients he saw were bankrupt, since their first chemo treatment cost 30,000 USD. Since they were "covered" by insurance, they thought they were safe — until they realized that their insurance only paid 80 percent and the remaining 20 percent quickly added up as one after the other, ten more chemos were prescribed.

In other words, not only did these cancer patients spend all their savings and sometimes more, but they reaped no benefits in terms of quality of life and survival — in fact as has been observed by a number of individuals including physicians, it is frequently only after the toxic and aggressive treatments have been administered that the true suffering sets in — compare Potential Serious Side Effects of conventional cancer treatment.

Is there a cure for cancer? After 20 years of research

discover what this German expert thinks.

Diese Seite auf Deutsch


1 a naturopathic physician and author of books such as "A Guide to Understanding Herbal Medicines and Surviving the Coming Pharmaceutical Monopoly"

2 formerly published on youtube but as of 2018 no longer available

Sponsored Links

Related content

Related sections

  • Why Alternative Cancer Treatment
  • Conventional
    All Healing Cancer Naturally's evidence that the orthodox cut-burn-poison approach to treating and diagnosing cancer does not cure and generally creates very serious side effects (incl. death).
  • Cancer Diagnostics & Tests
    On the dangers of diagnostic cancer screenings, tests and biopsies as practised by conventional oncologists, plus alternative methods

Copyright © 2004-2024 healingcancernaturally.com and respective authors.
Unauthorized republishing of content is strictly forbidden. Each and every breach of copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the disclaimer.