All Testimonials & Advice
Why alternative cancer treatment: here are all Healing Cancer Naturally's articles in which (mostly former) cancer patients report and give advice on their natural/holistic healing and/or conventional treatment experiences.
Natural and/or holistic cancer healing testimonials
- Cancer cure testimonials (extraordinary as well as “ordinary” cancer cure or “cancer remission” stories) encompassing one or several natural and/or holistic healing approaches
- Cancer cures/healing testimonials reported on other sites (incl. spontaneous remission) also achieved via natural or non-invasive approaches
- Choosing an alternative cancer treatment & healing protocol
- For Anyone Thinking of Having Mainstream Cancer Treatment
- After A Cancer Diagnosis and before opting for any conventional treatment options (chemo, radiation, surgery), ask your oncologists two basic questions
- Serious Possible Side Effects of Conventional Cancer Treatment and Therapy
- Breast cancer: does mastectomy/lumpectomy “cure cancer”?
- Breast cancer treatment advice
- Rushed into conventional cancer treatment: a tale of manipulation, dishonesty, callousness, lack of integrity & ethics and the trauma, pain, shock, disfigurement and regret experienced
- Cheryl’s experience with TRAM flap mastectomy & biopsies after DCIS [ductal carcinoma in situ] diagnosis
- Holistic Cancer Healing Advice "... If I had known then what I know now, I would never, never, NEVER let anyone touch me with a needle or a knife!!!!”
- Surgery risks: Real-life stories & advice on how to reduce one’s chances of incurring serious side effects from cancer and other surgery
- Take Time to Decide-Alternative or Allopathic
- Helping a Loved One With Cancer See the Benefits of a Healthier Lifestyle, Diet & Alternative Therapy
- On the risks vs. benefits of cancer screening in healthy (asymptomatic) people
- Why Alternative or Non-Conventional Cancer Treatment
- All Healing Cancer Naturally's evidence that the orthodox cut-burn-poison approach to treating and diagnosing cancer does not cure and generally creates very serious side effects (incl. death).