Preventing Cancer Via Active Physical, Emotional, Mental & Spiritual Health Care
... unless you are in a serious accident, YOUR BEST CHANCE OF LIVING TO A RIPE OLD AGE IS TO AVOID DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS AND LEARN NUTRITION [i.e. PREVENTION], HERBAL ... AND ... NATURAL MEDICINE.
Dr. Allan Greenberg (retired physician)
This entire website is about many ways of healing cancer naturally.
Simultaneously and implicitly, it is about preventing cancer and other disease “holistically” by a health-promoting lifestyle which shuns the ubiquitous environmental toxins while supporting the body in its in-built miraculous “thrust for health” on several levels: the physical, emotional, mental, energetic and spiritual.
The reader is advised to carefully study its sections and pages with this in mind, particularly
- “Greatest Hits” (particularly “Lactic acid treatment“): what has healed cancer frequently can prevent it too
- Geopathic Stress
- Nutrition, Diet & Cancer
- Exposure to electromagnetic fields and radiation (EMFs and EMRs): critical protection and avoidance measures
- Healing Cancer & Other Illness with (Sun-)Light incl. Sunlight Can Prevent Cancer (& Other Illness)
- Nature Heals
- Dr. Johanna Budwig’s Healing Diet & Protocol
- On Cancer Prevention and Exercise
- Preventing Breast Cancer By Reducing Breast Exposure to Irradiation With Ionizing Radiation,
- Cancer Energetics, particularly Can EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Help Prevent Cancer By Reestablishing Healthy Energy Flow? and Stage 3 uterine cancer remission testimonial: healed via EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), healthy diet and detoxification
- Emotions & Cancer
- Healing Cancer & Your Mind
- The Role of Love in Healing
- Edgar Cayce’s advice re almonds as a tumor preventative
- Edgar Cayce (et al.): Chronic Irritation Is A Primary Etiological Factor in Cancer
- The Edgar Cayce Readings on Causes & Therapy of Cancer
- How to Prepare a Home-Made Anti-Tumor/ Anti-Cancer/Anti-Parasite Herbal Tea
- Powerful Aloe/Honey Recipe for Curing and Preventing Cancer and Other Illnesses
- Does alkalinity heal cancer? Suggestions how to prevent cancer and maintain optimal health
- Cancer Prevention or Health Maintenance?
- Angelina Jolie and "breast cancer prevention" via surgery - a role model?
A must-read article thoroughly debunking the so-called science connecting mutated genes to breast cancer risk.
Incidentally, the lucrative cancer screenings "sold" to people as constituting an important part of "taking care of yourself" have little to do with cancer prevention (in fact, they entail a number of risks incl. contributing to the cancer epidemic for instance via mammograms, see Ionizing Radiation (Fluoroscopy/Mammography/Medical X-Rays) Proven Causes of Breast Cancer). Eminent professor of medicine Dr. H. Gilbert Welch shares a similar stance and was so concerned about the subject that he devoted an entire book to it, see On the risks vs. benefits of cancer screening in healthy (asymptomatic) people and Cancer over-diagnosis and over-treatment: Misdiagnoses abound - do be aware!.
Further Links to Cancer Prevention the Natural Way
Preventing and Healing Cancer: the drugless approach
Shirley Lipschutz-Robinson’s large page on natural means of healing cancer & preventing cancer.
“Cancer doesn’t have to be a killer disease, not if you understand the various possible causes it, and learn how to fight it by targeting those fundamental causes. Cancer develops because certain conditions in the body allow it to develop. Once you understand those conditions, and learn how to change the internal environment in the body so that it becomes a place where health flourishes, not cancerous cells, it can be beaten.”
Some hair-splitting thoughts by Ulla, © 2005
Personally I prefer using the expression "health maintenance" over the expression "cancer prevention". Why?
I believe that the words we use both in thought and in speech can have a strong impact on our life and that it’s important to speak in positive terms (compare the tips given in On the Optimum Use of Affirmations & (Subliminal) Messaging Programs to Support Cancer Recovery & Personal Goal Achievement.
The term "health maintenance" in my view implies an upbeat positive belief in health being natural and just needing to be maintained by proper lifestyle, while "cancer prevention" seems to imply a fearful, "contracted", apprehensive stance, which in itself is well-known to not further healthful functioning (with negative feelings suppressing the immune system etc.)...
So in this sense only I would encourage everyone to think in terms of active health maintenance, and forget about cancer prevention!